WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
The administrator of your personal data is Eurostudent Ltd., 1/3 Smulikowskiego Street, 00-389 Warsaw. If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data and your rights, please contact our Data Protection Inspector: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSES, ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
For marketing purposes, your data will be processed on the basis of your consent for 3 years from 1 January of the year following the date of your consent. With this consent we will be able to send you information about our offer, the events we organise and the promotions we have prepared for you.
In the scope of the Newsletter service your data is processed to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of this service. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6.1.b of the RODO. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to and use the Newsletter service, the consequence of not providing data will be the impossibility to use the service. Your data will be processed until you unsubscribe from the service – according to the Newsletter service regulations.
Within the scope of social media activities we will process your data for the following purposes:
- to maintain our profile/channel in social media under the terms and conditions set by them and to inform you through them about our activities, the events we organise and the products and services offered;
- contact you;
- analyse the functioning, popularity and use of our profile/channel;
- send you commercial information, including invitations to events organised by us, through the profile/channel functionality.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes is our legitimate interest, which consists in promoting our activities and broadening our circle of supporters and answering your questions. We process your personal data for the period of your profile/channel activity, and then until your account is deleted or you are removed from the profile/channel at the most.
Research on the fate of our clients
For the purposes of customer tracking, your data will be processed on the basis of your consent for 3 years from 1 January of the year following the end of the service. With this consent, we will find out whether you are satisfied with our service and how it has affected your career. Based on this data, we can develop and modernise our offer.
Service delivery and data archiving after service delivery
For the purpose of providing the services, taking the necessary actions before concluding the contract and archiving the data after the service is provided, your data will be processed on the basis of the concluded contract:
- for a period of 3 years from the date of service provision,
- 6 months from the date of withdrawal.
Processing of contractors’ data
Within the framework of cooperation with contractors, taking necessary actions before the conclusion of the agreement, its implementation and archiving of data after the end of cooperation, answering questions and for the purpose of communication with contractors, your data will be processed on the basis of the concluded agreement and in connection with activities that will be undertaken before the conclusion of the agreement, on the basis of data provided by you in contact forms and during correspondence. We will process these data for the purpose:
- to fulfil our accounting and tax obligations, the data will be processed for 5 years calculated from the beginning of the year following the financial year in which the economic events resulting from the cooperation occurred – in accordance with accounting regulations,
- If the contract is properly executed, we will process the data until the designated representative designated by the contractor to perform the tasks arising from the contract, agreement or designated to conclude the contract or agreement is changed,
- e-mail, letter or telephone correspondence. The legal basis for their processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO). It consists in the possibility to contact you on an ongoing basis and to answer your questions. We process these data during the period of correspondence, and then additionally during the period of limitation of possible claims under the law, directed from your side, where as a result of the communication we maintain, no other measures have been taken to change the purpose of the processing, e.g. conclusion of a contract.
Candidates for employment
As part of employee recruitment processes, the legal basis for processing your data is:
- Labour Code – with regard to first name(s), surname(s), parents’ first names, date of birth, place of residence (mailing address), education and the course of previous employment (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO),
- Your consent if the application documents contain other personal data than the above mentioned (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO),
- our legitimate interest in the selection of a suitable candidate for the post – with regard to the personal data provided to us during the interview (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO),
- Your approval for future recruitments (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO). We process these data until the end of a given recruitment, and if you have given your consent to subsequent recruitments – additionally, for a maximum of two years.
Claims and defence against them
In addition, we will also process your data for the purpose of establishing, defending against and asserting claims, which constitutes our legitimate interest. We will process this data until the statute of limitations on possible claims under the law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right:
- to access the content of your data,
- to correct your data,
- to delete your data if:
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- Your personal data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
- you will object to the use of your data for marketing purposes,
- you will object to the use of your data in order to adapt our services to your preferences,
- Your personal data is processed illegally,
- to limit the processing of your data,
- to object to the processing of data,
- to transfer data,
- to withdraw consent at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the processing of data carried out by us prior to revocation.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (PUODO) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of applicable law.
Providing personal data for marketing purposes and for graduate research is voluntary.
Providing data for the purposes of educational services and data archiving after the service is provided is required by law or is necessary to conclude a contract. If you refuse to provide your data or provide incorrect data, we will not be able to provide the service for you.
HOW DO WE ADJUST THE SERVICE TO YOUR INTERESTS AND PREFERENCES?
Personal data collected for marketing purposes will be processed automatically in the form of profiling. This means that by analysing the data you have provided, we will present an offer tailored to your needs.
On the basis of the data received from you, we also adjust the content of online advertising to your preferences. Here too, we act on the basis of our legitimate interest in promoting our business and selecting the best offer for you. You can change your browser settings to disable, among other things, the personalization of advertisements. In this regard, we refer you to the relevant regulations of your browser.
TO WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
On a daily basis we use the services of companies, thanks to which we provide you with the highest standard of service. Your personal data may be transferred to them for processing on our behalf. This most often happens in the case of cooperation with a specific service provider (e.g. data storage services provider) or subcontractor (e.g. marketing agency). In such a situation, the transfer of your data does not entitle other parties to process it in any way, but only to use it for the purposes expressly indicated by us. Under no circumstances does the transfer relieve us, as Data Controller, of responsibility for the processing of your data. Your data may also be transferred to public authorities, but only if they are authorised to do so by applicable law.
In connection with our use of social media, your personal data may be transferred to the owners of the following portals: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram as well as marketing agencies serving us.
The Administrator’s suppliers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EOG). Some of the suppliers are based outside the EOG. In connection with the transfer of the User’s data outside the EOG, the Administrator ensures that the providers guarantee a high level of personal data protection.